Details SILVER-6011 Amplifier
- Integrated amplifier.Tube audio preamplifier. ECC83 / 12AX7.
- Turntable phono tube audio preamp. MM cartridge. ECC83 / 12AX7.
- High definition Bluetooth v4.0 with Qualcomm aptX.
- 2 Aux inputs for analog audio reproduction. CD Player & Multimedia devices.
- Equalization tube audio stage. Lossless Bass and Treble controls.
- Power amplifier: 30W+30W (8ohm) THD+N 1%. Class-D technology.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20kHz (+/-0.5dB).
- Delayed time Power On circuit, to protect possible spikes in the speaker.
- Handcrafted real wood cabinet.
- Handcrafted with the highest quality electronic components.
- External power supply (included).
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 125 x 408 x 210 (mm).
- Weight: 3.1 kg (6.8 lbs.)
Pure warm and sensitivity sound
Premium selected double triodes for a richness audio quality using ECC83 / 12AX7 tubes.
Tube phono preamplifier.
Vinyl lovers welcome. You can plug your turntable to an authentic audio valve circuit, just as the ones used at vinylâ€™s golden years. Youâ€™ll first notice a clear and strong sound that will be followed by hours of enjoyment listening to your records.
Turntable phono tube audio preamp. MM cartridge.
High Definition Bluetooth
We also have included a Bluetooth circuit so you can listen music wirelessly using your smartphone, tablet, iPhone, iPad, PC, Mac or any other Bluetooth device. It isn’t a simple Bluetooth connection, it is a circuit that implements Qualcomm aptX technology and provides a high definition audio experience.
Something usual when it comes to audio valve amplifiers is the lack of tone controls. This was usually thought as an audiophile factor or as a failure of designs. We have created an equalization circuit which has no signal loss when its controls are centered. After all, everyone enjoys having the control of the final sound. Why are not we going to be able to adjust the tone on a vinyl record? Why are not we going to be able to give more definition to the cymbals of Miles Davis’ Kind of Blue?
The Silver 6011 has two auxiliary inputs (AUX 1, AUX 2) thought to be used with devices such as CD player (highly recommended), television, DVD / Blu Ray player or any game console. These inputs only support analog signals. If your device has a digital output, you must use a DAC (Digital to Analog Converter).
Efficient Class-D power stage
For all these reasons we have designed the Silver 6011, handmade using the best components and materials so we can offer a solution for the nowadays most demanding ears.